NetworkKing collects two kinds of information about users: (a) information that you provide which personally identifies you; and (b) information that does not personally identify you which we automatically collect when you visit our website or mobile app.
- Non-Personal Information: Non-personal information is any information that does not personally identify you. Non-personal information can include certain personally identifiable information that has been de-identified; that is, information that has been rendered anonymous. We obtain non-personal information about you from information that you provide us, either separately or together with your personally identifiable information. We also automatically collect certain non-personal information from you when you access our websites and/or mobile app. This information can include, among other things, IP addresses, the type of browser you are using (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.), the third party website from which your visit originated, the operating system you are using (e.g., Vista, Windows XP, Macintosh OS, etc.), the domain name of your Internet service provider, the specific areas of the website that you visit, and the duration of your visit.
Personally Identifiable Information: In the event you become a NetworkKing user, the personally identifiable information you submit to us will be shared with vendors who sponsor the events you attend.
In certain instances we may also share your personally identifiable information with our third party vendors performing functions on our behalf and other companies who provide us marketing or promotional assistance, analyze our data, assist us with customer service, etc. Our vendors agree to use this information, and we share information with them, only to carry out our requests.
- Disclaimer: Information gathered by this website and application may be distributed, sold or otherwise disseminated to third parties. By clicking “I agree”, you, the user, indicate your consent for the release of any information obtained by the application and website to third parties at the discretion of NetworkKing LLC. You also hereby waive any and all claims and hold harmless NetworkKing for the transfer or release of said information.
- Non-Personal Information: We use non-personal information in a variety of ways, including to help analyze site traffic, understand customer needs and trends, carry out targeted promotional activities, and to improve our services. We may use your non-personal information by itself or aggregate it with information we have obtained from others. We may share your non-personal information with our affiliated companies and third parties to achieve these objectives and others. NetworkKing may sell collected information and data to third parties.
- IP Addresses: Internet servers identify your computer by its IP address. We collect IP addresses for purposes of system administration, to report non-personal aggregate information to others, and to track the use of our website. IP addresses are considered non-personal information and may also be shared as provided above. We reserve the right to use IP addresses and any personally identifiable information to identify a visitor when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our website rules or to: (a) fulfill a government request; (b) conform with the requirements of the law or legal process; (c) protect or defend our legal rights or property, our website, mobile app, or other users; or (d) in an emergency to protect the health and safety of our website or mobile app users or the general public.
- Email Communications: If you send us an email with questions or comments, we may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your questions or comments, and we may save your questions or comments for future reference. For security reasons, we do not recommend that you send non-public personal information, such as passwords, social security numbers, or bank account information, to us by email.
- Transfer of Assets: NetworkKing may sell or purchase assets. Collected information is an asset. If another entity acquires NetworkKing or all (or substantially all) of our assets, the personally identifiable information and non-personal information we have about you will be transferred to and used by this acquiring entity.
- Use in Legal Proceedings: Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, we reserve the right to disclose any personally identifiable information or non-personal information about you if we are required to do so by law, with respect to copyright or other intellectual property infringement claims, or if we believe that such action is necessary to: (a) fulfill a government request; (b) conform with the requirements of the law or legal process; (c) protect or defend our legal rights or property, our website, mobile app, or other users; or (d) in an emergency to protect the health and safety of our website or mobile app users or the general public.
Our Website may link to or contain links to other third party websites that we do not control or maintain. We are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by any third party website. We encourage you to note when you leave our Website and to read the privacy statements of all third party websites before submitting any personally identifiable information.